Dear students of International Economics, welcome on this webpage.
You will find here all the information and resources concerning the class. I will post everything I believe to be important enough for you. The syllabus, the readings, the class material will be available here. If there is an important thing I want to tell you (important enough to be told before next class), I will do it here, so please, check it before class.
- Syllabus: [PDF]
- Reference textbook: Paul R. Krugman, Maurice Obstfeld, Marc Melitz (2012), International Economics : Theory and Policy
- Some econometrics resources: [PDF]
- Chapter 0- Preliminaries
- Michel Fouquin, Jules Hugot, Trade globalisation in the last two centuries, Vox.eu, September 2016
- Chapter 1 – World Trade Overview
- Chapter 2 – Part 1 Ricardian Theory – Part 2 HO framework
- Chapter 3 – Increasing Returns to Scale and Trade
- Chapter 4 – Firm-level trade
- Chapter 5 – Large firms in trade and aggregate implications
- Chapter 6 – Trade and labor markets
Potential exam questions.